Real Women Releasing Fear Empowerment 2016

oct.

North Little Rock Community Center

2700, Willow Street, North Little Rock, AR 72114, United States Plan

"Announcing A Special Fall Women's Empowerment Conference"

Virtuous Women United presents "Real Women Releasing Fear Empowerment Conference 2016". This event is designed for the woman who realizes she has a purpose in life and failing is not an option. Its also bringing community awareness to the cause of Domestic Violence.
For quite some time your thoughts have been telling you "I Can't". You know deep in your heart your life has a significant purpose. Change your environment. Take action to make your dreams become a reality.
                              God created you for more.......... Now you're ready to transform your life.
You're ready to overcome these challenges to become the self-confident and goal-oriented woman to make an impact on your family, relationships, finances and career.
                                                 You have come to the right place.
                                      This four hour conference is for a special woman.
If you believe you were created for more and ready to reach your full potential join Virtuous Women United at the "Real Women Releasing Fear Empowerment Conference 2016" to include:

Powerful Atmosphere of Praise and WorshipEmpowerment from a panel of Knowledgeable Speakers
A Special Balloon Release Ceremony for Victims of Domestic Violence
Reception to follow 

If you believe this 4 hour event is just what you need to really reach your purpose at a higher level here are the details. 
Faithfully yours,
Virtuous Women United
P.S........ This day we're celebrating your purpose, limited seating is available and looking forward to meeting you. 

FAQs

Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
 If you should have any questions feel free to email event organizer at vwuoutreachministry@gmail.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
In the event, you are unable to attend

On Saturday October 29,

Se rendre au profil de Evvnt Promotion
Organisateur:
 Evvnt Promotion