2024 8th International Conference on Structural and Civil Engineering (icsce 2024)

2024 8th International Conference on Structural and Civil Engineering (icsce 2024)

Going:

Sep

) — ()

Madrid, Spain

Madrid, Spain Map

2024 8th International Conference on Structural and Civil Engineering (ICSCE 2024) will be held in Madrid, Spain during September 10-12, 2024. The conference aims to provide opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.

Detailed Conference Information:
Conference Committee
*Conference Chair
Carlos Chastre, NOVA University of Lisbon, Portugal
*Program Chairs
Diogo Ribeiro, Polytechnic of Porto, Portugal
Wong Kwai Kwan, ENTPE, France
*Program Co-Chairs
Mário S. Ming Kong, University Lisbon, Portugal
Clara Pimenta do Vale, University of Porto, Portugal
Zujian Huang, Tsinghua University, China
*Publicity Chairs
Rudolf Hela, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
Han-Yong Jeon, Inha University, South Korea
Marina Rynkovskaya, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), Russia

For more committee information, please visit at www.icsce.org/committee.html

ICSCE 2023 Speakers
Prof. Dr. Diogo Ribeiro, Polytechnic of Porto, Portugal
Prof. Dr. Daniel V. Oliveira, University of Minho, Portugal
Assit. Prof. Clara Pimenta do Vale, University of Porto, Portugal

Publication
Submitted Papers to the conference will be subjected to the rigorous peer-review process. Accepted and registered papers will be published in the E3S Web of Conferences(ISSN: 2267-1242), which will be indexed by Scopus, CPCI (Web of Science), CAS, DOAJ, EBSCO, ProQuest, et al.

Submission Methods
Mehod 1-Online Submission System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icsce2024
Mehod 2-Email Submission: icsce@cbees.net

Please visit at www.icsce.org/sub.html for more submission details and template download.

Contact us:
Ms. Violet Xie
E-mail: icsce@cbees.net
Tel: +1-669-900-4528 (English) | +86-28-87577778 (English&Chinese)
Official website: www.icsce.org

We sincerely look forward to your joining the conference with us!

Go to Sara Pan's profile
Organizer:
 Sara Pan
  •  Julia Jacson

The joy of ai assisatance is something I never thought I'd experience until I discovered this AI-based essay writer. It's more than a tool; it's a creative partner that assists in structuring thoughts and crafting outstanding essays. My perspective on essay writing has completely shifted, thanks to this innovative writing companion.