Back to United Kingdom forum

Rent to buy

Posted in United Kingdom forum

Hi I've been trying to sell my home and now a tenant is interested in paying 12 months up front then buy the house with reduced asking price based on the current market value....

They contacted me today and want legal documents/deed changes as advised by their solicitor to protect them, anyone know what they are trying to achieve and how please?

Post a reply