Posted in Milan forum
I am looking for a job in Milan, Seeking a position in a reputable company with an opportunity for professional growth, where as my experience as Administration, HR Accountant or HR coordinator or Executive Mgr Assistant, GM Secretary or as theoretical background and interpersonal skills can be utilized and developed.
I'm highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, who would like to work in a reputed organization where I can utilize my skills in order to build my career both for the growth of the company and myself. (Flexible & able to travel or work abroad).
• Participated in teamwork credit analysis and invoices.
• Assist with balance sheet account review and reconciliation and preparation of associated BS notes, cash reports.
• Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations and control over systems posting and reporting.
• Experienced in invoices and credit notes, with focus on local and foreign companies, and conducted all transactions involved with such operation.
• Participated in handling different transactions related to both client’s invoices and some internal finance transactions.
• Responsible for handling three segments for monthly statistics for internal and external use.
• Experienced of administrations & Human Resources
• Experienced in Documents Control and Archiving System internal/external.
• Experienced in the Travel Reservation System (Amaduse).
• Experienced in administrations HR.
• Personnel HR, taking care of the payroll, employees benefits as; travel allowances, health insurance and travel insurance.
• Have managed HR systems in order to maintain integrity of employee and organizational data, analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools; as SAP system.
• Experienced in e-vendors (personnel accounts reconciliation).
for more details please do not hesitate to contact me.